May 07, 2011

Q & A Scribbles with Alicia Quan



Meet Alicia Quan.


Alicia Quan, the blogger behind Alicia Fashionista. Alicia is probably one of my favourite local bloggers. Her style is always in the now (still classic) and totally attainable - she's super cute and not over the top. Her talent, however, goes beyond just fashion. One of the many things that I admire about her blog are her photos. I find that there are too many bloggers that point, shoot, and post. Alicia's photos have a bit more character to them and she does an amazing job of editing each one. I don't want to say tooooo much, so be sure to check out her site, Alicia Fashionista, after reading her answers.


So without further adieu, here is Alicia Fashionista's Q & A "Scribbles"! Enjoy! xo



Photo 2 + Yummy Treats.

Photo 3 + Top Knot.

Photo 4 + Giggles.

Photo 5 + Gorgeous. 

4 comments:

Karissa said...

great feature, & love her blog ! It's so nice to see local bloggers (:

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

Ana* said...

isn't she lovely? I started following her recently and I am obsessed

Karissa said...

great feature, & love her blog ! It's so nice to see local bloggers (:

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

Ana* said...

isn't she lovely? I started following her recently and I am obsessed