May 21, 2011

Q & A Scribbles with Kelsey Dundon

Meet Kelsey.

Kelsey Dundon is yet another fabulous Vancouver blogger! Her blog, The Anthology, is full of fabulous things - with a strong focus on local. You can find anything from fashion tid bits, to great local places, to interviews with upcoming artist and much more. Also, I'm pretty sure this is the most colourful Q & A I've ever had! I hope you all enjoy and remember to check out her blog and Twitter!


Photo 2 + Belt

Photo 3 + Sun Hat.

Photo 4 + Snow White.

Photo 5 + Vintage Leather Clutch.

2 comments:

The vintageous said...

Love it! Come and see my new post! Would love to have u as a follower.. Beso from buenos aires

www.thevintageous.blogspot.com

The vintageous said...

Love it! Come and see my new post! Would love to have u as a follower.. Beso from buenos aires

www.thevintageous.blogspot.com